INI-CET January 2022 session: Registration, Application Form, Admit card, Date of Examination
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi invites online applications for Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) January 2022 for admission to PG courses [MD/MS/M.Ch.(6years)/ DM(6years)/MDS] of AIIMS, New Delhi, JIPMER Puducherry, NIMHANS Bengaluru, PGIMER Chandigarh & SCTIMST Trivandrum and other AIIMS (Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur & Rishikesh etc.) for January 2022 session
Foer Official Notice by AIIMS: Click here
|Milestones||Start date||Closing Date|
|Registration and Basic information||10.09.2021 (5:00 pm)||09.10.2021 (by 5:00 pm)|
Status of Registration and Basic information
Last date of correction of rejected Images
|11.10.2021 (by 5:00 pm)||13.10.2021 (by 5:00 pm)|
|Final Status of Accepted Registration and Basic information||14.10.2021 (by 5:00 pm)|
Generation of Examination Unique Code (EUC)
Completion of Application form
Uploading of valid Certificate : (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/PwBD certificate)
|04.10.2021 (05:00 pm)||20.10.2021 (05:00 pm)|
|Checking status of Completion of application form & Last date of submission of required documents.||25.10.2021 (11:00 am)||29.10.2021 (05:00 pm)|
|Final Status of online Registration and uploading of admit card on AIIMS website||08.11.2021 (Monday)|
|Date of Examination||Sunday, 14th November, 2021 (09:00 AM)||Sunday, 14th November, 2021 (12:00 Noon)|
Date of uploading Prospectus including eligibility criteria alongwith seat position of Sponsored and Foreign National/OCI candidates: 28.09.2021
Correction/edit of Registration:
For candidates requiring correction in Registration & Basic candidate information OR Completion of application form, the edit panel will be available as per schedule only. It may kindly be noted that the editing shall be done only by the candidate.
Candidate will be responsible for all corrections. No corrections allowed after closing date of editing i.e. 18.10.2021 by 05:00 pm.
- All applicants who have applied earlier and whose Basic Registration have been ACCEPTED for January 2019, July 2019, January 2020, July 2020, January 2021 and July 2021 session for AIIMS, are not required to complete Registration and Basic information again. They will have to complete application form only after Generation of Examination Unique Code (EUC Code)
- Generation of Examination Unique Code (EUC) is valid only for Accepted Registration and Basic information - Previous EUC code not valid for January 2022 session.
- Completion of Application form is applicable only for the candidates those have generated EUC code.
- Change of category and city choice will not be allowed after payment of registration fee in any circumstance.
- Date(s) of valid OBC(NCL) certificate: Date of issue of certificate for OBC(NCL) candidates should not be earlier than 1 year from the last date of submission of final online registration form which is 18.10.2021 i.e. should be issued between 17.10.2020 to 18.10.2021 (both dates inclusive]
- Date(s) of valid EWS certificate: The EWS certificate must be valid for financial year 2020-2021 and issued on or after 01.04.2021
For Prospectus, detailed information etc. please visit the website www.aiimsexams.ac.in All applicants are required to visit the website www.aiimsexams.ac.in regularly since all subsequent Corrigendum/Addendum/ Updates will only be uploaded on the website.
Registration and Basic information is mandatory. Only those with accepted Registration & Basic information can proceed for Generation of EUC for completion of application form.
Stay Tuned and Keep Following MERITERS MDSPrep for regular updates about NEET MDS AND INI-CET MDS.
Updated Oct 09, 2021.