NEET MDS 2023 Application Form
Aspirants of the NEET MDS 2023 exam will have to register online on the official website i.e. nbe.edu.in. from 9th January 2023 (7 PM Onwards) to 30th January 2023 (Till 11:55 PM).
|Online Submission of Applications||9th January 2023 (7 PM Onwards)
30th January 2023 (Till 11:55PM)
|Edit Window for All Payment Success Applications
(Any information/documents can be edited except Name, Nationality, Email, Mobile number and Test City)
|2nd February 2023 to 5th February 2023|
Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient/Incorrect Images (No further opportunity shall be given)
3. Thumb Impression
|10th February 2023 to
13th February 2023
|NEET MDS 2023 - Issue of Admit Card||22nd February 2023|
|Date of Examination||1st March 2023|
|Declaration of Result||31st March 2023|
|Cut-off date for completion of internship towards eligibility for NEET-MDS 2023||31st March 2023|
NEET MDS 2023 Application form steps
The following sequence shall be observed while filing the online application form for NEET MDS 2023:
- Fill the user registration form to generate User ID/Application ID and Password
- User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email
- Complete the application form and upload your Photograph, Scanned signature and Thumb impression
- Choose your Test City and pay Examination Fee
- Agree to the declaration and Submit Application
- Take a print-out of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it for records
|Documents||File Size||File Format|
|Passport size photograph||80 Kb||.JPG/.JPEG/.GIF/.PNG|
|Left-thumb impression||80 Kb||.JPG/.JPEG/.GIF/.PNG|
The last date to fill and submit the application form for NEET MDS 2023 is 30th January. The final submission of the NEET MDS application form requires the candidates to pay a non-refundable fee.
NEET MDS 2023 Documents Required :
- NEET MDS admit card
- NEET scorecard
- BDS marksheet (1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examination)
- BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- Permanent/Provisional registration certificate issued by DCI/State Dental Council
- Class 10 Certificate/Date of Birth certificate
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
NEET MDS 2023: Image Upload Instructions
Medical aspirants while scanning and uploading their Photo must take care of few points listed below:
- Photo Size: 10 Kb to 200 Kb
- Photo Background: White
- Details on NEET Photo: The photograph should be covering 80% of face with ears clearly visible.
- Format: The Photograph should be in JPG/JPEG format only.
NEET MDS 2023: Signature Specifications
Along with the photo, candidates are also required to attach a scanned image of signature and right-hand index finger impression. The essential specifications are listed below:
- Signature Image Size: 4 Kb to 30 Kb
- Signature Background: White
- Signature Style: Signature should be done with a running hand
- Image Format: JPG/JPEG only
NEET MDS 2023 Thumb Impression
With the uploading of photo and signature, candidates are required to upload their left-hand thumb impression as well. Details of the same are listed below:
- Impression Photo Size: 10 kb to 50 kb
- Background: White
- Ink: Only Blue ink is acceptable for taking impression.
- Format: JPG or JPEG only
- In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right-hand thumb impression may be used.
Examination Fee NEET MDS 2023
|Categories||Examination Fee Amount|
|General, OBC and EWS||Rs. 4,250/-|
|SC, ST, PWD||Rs. 3,250/-|
- The application fee for the examination is non-refundable.
- Candidates who remain absent in the examination or fail to meet the eligibility criteria of NEET MDS 2023, will forfeit their application fee.
- The fees will also not be carried forward, even if the application form is rejected or a studentís candidature is cancelled.
Updated Jan 12, 2023.