Do's and Dont's on the day of NEET MDS Exam
The day for which all of you were working hard has arrived. Now itís time to perform. The whole yearsí preparation is going to be judged in 3 hours and those who will have better control on their mind and nerves will win the race. So it becomes important to give rest to your mind a day before the exam.
Here are some important tips for prepping the morning of NEET MDS exam:
- Sleep well the night before.
- Wear Appropriate Dress.
- Eat a Smart Breakfast - Your breakfast should include necessary vitamins as well as keep you energized and full.
- Most important thing to carry is your ADMIT CARD with photo pasted on it and PHOTO IDENTITY PROOF (PAN card / Voter ID / Passport / Driving license / Aadhar card). Keep these 2 original documents handy so that you do not panic on the day of exam searching for these. Entry to the examination hall without the admit card is not permitted.
- DO NOT CARRY ANY electronic devices, including cell phones, pagers, calculators, pen drives, and tablets, is strictly prohibited at the examination venue. Since examination centres do not have a provision for safekeeping of such devices, candidates are advised not to carry them to the examination venue. You must not also carry pens and pencils.
- Plan to reach the venue by at least 1 hour prior to the scheduled timing. The candidate is not permitted to make a late entry or exit early from the examination centre.
NOTE: NBE/ Test Centre/ Designated Agency/ Staff on duty shall not be liable under any circumstances for delayed reporting and/ or non-presentation of mandatory documents.
(2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
|Allow Candidates to enter the examination centre and commence Biometric Registration||12:00 PM|
|Entry closes at Examination Login||01:30 PM|
|Grant access for Candidate Login||01:45 PM|
|Candidates log in to read instructions||01:50 PM|
|Exam Start Time||02:00 PM|
|Exam End Time||05:00 PM|
MERITERS MDSPrep Team Wishes you all the very best and a Great Future.
PS: Please go through the following list of prohibited items at the test centre :
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), notes, plastic pouch, calculator, pen, writing pad, pen drives, eraser, etc.
- Any electronic device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Wrist Watch/Health Band, Calculator, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- All ornaments like Bracelets, Ring, Earrings, Nose-Pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Necklace With Pendants, Badge, Brooch etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, soft drinks, water bottle etc
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, for hiding communication devices like wireless/Bluetooth device, spy camera etc.
- No arrangement will be made at the centres for keeping any articles/items belonging to the candidates
Updated Dec 07, 2020.