How to succeed with MERITERS App
Follow 5 simple steps for effective preparation.
- Build your fundamental knowledge
- Tasks are fundamental building blocks of your preparation. Each subject is divided into a set of High Yield Tasks. Each task comes with BYTES (Videos, Synopsis) and Question Set with detailed Explanations & Key Concepts.
- Completing Tasks thoroughly would prepare you to confidently answer most of the frequently asked questions in the exams. Pay special attention to the explanations along with key concepts.
- Extensive High Yield MCQs Practice
- Extensive yet High-yield MCQ Bank, well-organized, with detailed explanations with key concepts provided to give you exhaustive practice.
- Covers every type of questions ever asked in exams to give you that peace of mind.
3) PRO TESTS SERIES
- Prepare for Exam Day Incrementally
- Subject Tests, Mini and Cumulative Mocks, Grand Tests with a well defined and Dynamic Schedule to incrementally develop your confidence to take the final exam.
- Final Strokes Tests are subject-wise tests conducted just before the exam to cover the most volatile topics.
- Following the schedule strictly is highly beneficial to keep your progress on track and develop your skills incrementally and cumulatively.
- All India Competition
- Pack of 3000+ must-practice questions with video explanations before the exam.
- All India competition mode.
- Most popular event.
- Visit Marathon page for details.
5) 24/7 Doubts, Team MERITERS Guidance
- Doubts are cleared on WhatsApp group and Telegram sessions.
The best Preparation plan for NEET MDS 2023 - NEET MDS 100 days Preparation plan
Updated Oct 27, 2022.