NEET MDS 2023 Admission process at MedAdm Gujarat: Complete guide and expert tips
Download the official notice : Click here
Candidates, who are qualified in NEET MDS 2023 and are eligible as per respective council and admission rules of Gujarat State, can apply as per following schedule:
|Online Pin purchase for online registration (website: www.medadmgujarat.org)||23/06/2023
|Document Verification and Submission of photocopies of Documents at Help Center||26/06/2023
For Online Registration, PIN can be purchased online : website: www.medadmgujarat.org
|Online Registration ((Non-refundable))||Rs. 3000/-|
|Refundable Security Deposit||Rs. 25,000/-|
Help Center Working Hours:
Help Centers are available to assist you from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. However, please be aware that they remain closed on Government Holidays and Sundays.
Document Verification and Submission:
To streamline the document verification process, candidates are required to take a prior appointment at the Help Center. During the printing of the Registration Slip, candidates can personally select the preferred date, time, and Help Center for their document verification.
Guidance and Assistance:
For any guidance or further assistance regarding registration or the admission process, candidates are advised to visit their nearby Help Center. A comprehensive list of Help Centers is available on our website, www.medadmgujarat.org.
NRI candidates are requested to submit a Demand Draft of Rs. 25,000/- as a non-refundable processing fee, payable to "ACPUGMEC," at the office of ACPUGMEC & ACPPGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar. Document verification and submission for NRI candidates will be exclusively conducted at the Office of ACPPGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar.
Admission Process Details:
Detailed information about the admission process can be found on our website, www.medadmgujarat.org. We encourage you to visit the website frequently to stay updated with the latest information provided by the Admission Committee.
Completing the Registration Process:
While online registration can be done on www.medadmgujarat.org, it's important to note that candidates must visit the Help Center in person with their required certificates and registration slip to complete the registration process.
List of Documents Required for Admission Process of ACPPGMEC
- All years BDS attempt wise Marksheets.
- Copy of NEET MDS Marksheet of current academic year
- Internship completion certificate on or before Dt.11/08/2023
- Provisional Registration of State Medical / Dental Council or Medical / Dental Council of India (In case of fresh candidates only who have just completed their internship)/Permanent Registration of State Medical/ Dental Council or Medical / Dental Council of India (In case of old pass out candidates)
- Document showing Date & Place of Birth & Indian Citizenship (School leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/ Passport/ Birth Certificate)
- For SEBC, ST and SC Category: Caste certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only
- For SEBC Category: Non-creamy layer certificate (Parishistha ‘4’ in Gujarati/English) issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only dated on or after Dt.01/04/2021
- For EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) Category: EWS certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only dated on or after Dt.01/04/2021
- For PwD Candidates: Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority
- Copy of Passport - if Citizenship is Dual/ Foreign
- 12th Marksheet (For candidates who have done BDS outside Gujarat)
- Domicile certificate of Gujarat state: For candidates who have done BDS outside Gujarat (only if birth place is outside Gujarat)
|1st Round||To be announced|
|2nd Round||To be announced|
|Mopup Round||To be announced|
We hope that this blog has provided you with a clear understanding of the important guidelines for the admission process through MedAdm Gujarat.
Updated Jun 23, 2023.