NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria: What You Need to Know
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) releases the eligibility criteria for who can take the NEET MDS exam in 2024. This exam is for those who want to go into postgraduate dental courses. If you don't meet these eligibility criteria, you can't take the test. This blog explains these eligibility criteria in detail.
Basic Eligibility Criteria for NEET MDS 2024
Who Can Apply?
NEET MDS 2024 eligibility criteria for Jammu and Kashmir aspirants
If you did your BDS in Jammu and Kashmir, you can't apply for 50% of the All India Quota (AIQ) seats unless the Indian government chose you for a seat quota. If that's the case, you must send a signed letter saying the government nominated you, along with your application form.
Send it to:
Deputy Director (Examinations),
National Board of Examinations,
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg, (Ring Road), New Delhi – 110029
Eligibility criteria for Foreign Nationals
Foreign nationals can take the exam even without DCI registration. However, they should be a registered medical practitioner in their home country.
Who Can't Take the Exam?
- If you break any eligibility conditions, you can't take the exam.
- If you somehow take the exam but are found ineligible later, your application will be cancelled.
- If you don't finish your 12-month internship by June 30, 2024, you can't take the exam.
1. Can Foreign Nationals apply for NEET MDS?
Yes, they can apply even without DCI registration.
2. How to apply for NEET MDS 2024?
You'll need to fill out an online registration form.
3. Is there an attempt limit for NEET MDS?
No, you can take the exam as many times as you want.
Updated Aug 30, 2023.