NEET MDS 2024 - Exam Updates
NEET MDS 2024 - Registration, How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Examination Fee, Exam Timings
- NBE will release NEET MDS 2024 application form on official website (nbe.edu.in).
- Candidates must fill out the registration form within the given time frame.
- NBE will also release an information brochure detailing eligibility, application process, and exam pattern.
- A correction window will be available for graduates to amend application details.
NEET MDS 2024 - How to apply
To apply for the exam, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
Visit the official site of NBE on nbe.edu.in.
- Click on the NEET MDS 2024 link available on the home page.
- Register yourself and fill in the application form.
- Once done make the payment of examination fees.
- Click on submit and download the confirmation page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
NEET MDS 2024 - Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must have a BDS degree awarded by the university or institute in India recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI) with the approval of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
- Applicants should possess a provisional or permanent registration certificate issued by DCI or State Dental Council (SDC).
- It is mandatory to complete a 12 months internship on or before June 30, 2024
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and Person of Indian Origin (PIOs) can also apply for NEET MDS admissions.
NEET MDS 2024 Important Dates:
It is important for every candidate to keep track of the important dates related to NEET MDS 2024 exam (tentative). Candidates can check all the crucial dates from the table mentioned below.
|NEET MDS 2024 Application form available||Second week of December 2023|
|Last date to fill out the application form||First week of January 2024 (Till 11:55PM)|
|Edit Window for All the Candidates||Second week of January 2024|
|Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient/Incorrect Images:
3. Thumb Impression
|Third week of January 2024|
|NEET MDS 2024 - Issue of Admit Card||First week of February 2024|
|Examination Date||9th February 2024|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of February 2024|
|Online registration for the NEET MDS 2024 counseling||May 2024|
NEETMDS 2024 Timre table
NEET MDS 2024 Examination Fee:
General and OBC category candidates Rs. 4250/-
SC, ST and PWD category candidates Rs. 3250/-
NEET MDS 2024 Exam Timings:
Applicants can go through the expected NEET MDS schedule from the table below.
|Allow Candidates to enter the examination centre and Commence Registration for the test||07:00 AM|
|Closure of entry in the exam centre||08:30 AM|
|Access for candidate login||08:45 AM|
|Candidates’ login to read instructions||08:50 AM|
|NEET MDS exam starts||09:00 AM|
|NEET MDS 2024 exam ends||12:00 PM|
Stay Tuned and Keep Following MERITERS MDSPrep for regular updates about NEET MDS AND INI-CET MDS.
For NEET MDS 2024 Application form please read this article : NEET MDS 2024 Application Form
Updated Nov 09, 2023.