NEET MDS 2023: Exam Updates
NEET MDS 2023: Registration, How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Examination Fee, Exam Timings
NEET MDS 2023 exam will be held on March 1, 2023.
National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) announced exam dates for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Master of Dental Surgery (NEET MDS).
NEET MDS 2023: How to apply
To apply for the exam, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
Visit the official site of NBE on nbe.edu.in.
- Click on the NEET MDS 2023 link available on the home page.
- Register yourself and fill in the application form.
- Once done make the payment of examination fees.
- Click on submit and download the confirmation page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
NEET MDS 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants willing to appear for NEET MDS must check the eligibility criteria to appear for the MDS entrance exam. Candidates can check the basic NEET MDS eligibility criteria set by the authority from the points mentioned below.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and Person of Indian Origin (PIOs) can also apply for NEET MDS admissions.
- Aspirants must have a BDS degree awarded by the university or institute in India recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI) with the approval of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
- Applicants should possess a provisional or permanent registration certificate issued by DCI or State Dental Council (SDC).
- It is mandatory to complete a 12 months internship.
NEET MDS 2023 Important Dates:
It is important for every candidate to keep track of the important dates related to NEET MDS 2023 exam. Candidates can check all the crucial dates from the table mentioned below.
|NEET MDS 2023 Application form available||9th January 2023|
|Last date to fill out the application form||30th January 2023 (Till 11:55PM)|
|Edit Window for All the Candidates||2nd February 2023 to 5th February 2023|
|Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient/Incorrect Images:
3. Thumb Impression
|10th February 2023 to
13th February 2023
|NEET MDS 2023 - Issue of Admit Card||22nd February 2023|
|Examination Date||1st March 2023|
|Declaration of Result||10th March 2023|
|Online registration for the NEET MDS 2023 counseling||To be announced until further notice|
General and OBC category candidates Rs. 4250/-
SC, ST and PWD category candidates Rs. 3250/-
NEET MDS 2023 Exam Timings:
Applicants can go through the expected NEET MDS schedule from the table below.
|Allow Candidates to enter the examination centre and Commence Registration for the test||07:00 AM|
|Closure of entry in the exam centre||08:30 AM|
|Access for candidate login||08:45 AM|
|Candidates’ login to read instructions||08:50 AM|
|NEET MDS exam starts||09:00 AM|
|NEET MDS 2023 exam ends||12:00 PM|
Please refer to NBEMS website www.natboard.edu.in and https://nbe.edu.in for more details on Information Bulletins, Application Forms and other details of NEET MDS 2023.
Stay Tuned and Keep Following MERITERS MDSPrep for regular updates about NEET MDS AND INI-CET MDS.
For NEET MDS 2023 Application form please read this article : NEET MDS 2023 Application Form
Updated Mar 21, 2023.