NEET MDS - How to Prepare for Dental materials?
Dental materials is considered to be one of the most difficult subjects particularly due to its dry nature. In order to score well in this said subject, the students need to possess high comprehension and retention ability.
We have compiled a list of Questions in this article, which MERITERS experts will answer and are very essential for an effective and efficient preparation:
- What is the subject wise Weightage?
- Which Books to refer?
- How much Time should be allocated to the subject?
- How much Time should be allocated to each Topic?
- How many times should the subject be Revised?
- What is the Ideal time to Start the subject?
- What are the Important Topics for NEET MDS?
- Types of Questions asked?
What is the subject wise Weightage?
Standard books to Refer?
How much Time should be allocated for the Subject?
- Theory reading – 2 Days
- MCQ Practice - 7 to 10 Days
How much Time should be allocated to each Topic?
- Theory reading - 30 Mins
- MCQ Practice - 4 - 6 Hours
How many Times should the subject be Revised?
- 4-8 times revision is required
What is the Ideal time to Start the subject?
- 1st quarter of the preparation
- After completing 3-4 subjects
Dental materials - Important Topics
Zinc oxide eugenol
Elastomeric impression compounds
|Direct filling gold||Direct filling gold|
Glass Ionomer Cement
General consideration of Dental cements
|Dental ceramics & Miscellaneous||
What Type of Questions were asked in NEET?
1. Single best answer
- Fact Based (Memory)
- Concept based
- Numerical/Value Based
2. Image based questions
3. True or false type questions
Please watch the above featured video for more detailed explanation about this article.
We hope this blog will assist you in preparing this subject meticulously for MDS entrance exams.
Keep Following MERITERS!!
Updated Feb 07, 2021.