NEET MDS - How to prepare for General Medicine?
General Medicine is indeed a highly important and high weightage subject in NEET MDS Exam. It is one of the subjects which are common to both Medical and Dental Courses. Given below is the list of standard books to refer & most important topics covered under General Medicine which helps in your Preparation Planning.
Given below are the list of Questions MERITERS experts will answer that are essential for an effective and efficient preparation:
- What is the subject wise Weightage?
- Which Books to refer?
- How much Time should be allocated to the subject?
- How much Time should be allocated to each Topic?
- How many times should the subject be Revised?
- What is the Ideal time to Start the subject?
- What are the Important Topics for NEET MDS?
- Types of Questions asked?
What is the subject wise Weightage?
5-11/240 Questions (4%)
Standard books to refer:
How much Time should be allocated for the Subject?
- Theory reading – 4-6 Days
- MCQ Practice- 10-15 Days
How much Time should be allocated to each Topic?
- Theory reading – 4-6 Hours
- MCQ Practice- 8-10 Hours
How many Times should the subject be Revised?
- 4-8 times revision is required
What is the Ideal time to Start the subject?
- 3rd quarter of the preparation
- After completing 10-12 subjects
General Medicine – Important Topics
|UNIT||MOST IMPORTANT TOPICS|
|Central Nervous System||
|GIT, Liver And Kidney||
|Hematology And Endocrinology||
What Type of Questions were asked in NEET?
- Case Based
- Fact Based (Memory)
- Concept based
- Numerical/Value Based
2. Image based questions
3. True or false type questions
Please watch the above featured video for more detailed explanation about this article.
We hope this blog will assist you in preparing this subject meticulously for MDS entrance exams.
Keep Following MERITERS!!
Updated Aug 01, 2020.