NEET MDS - How to prepare for Microbiology?
Microbiology is a challenging subject as you need to memorize a lot of terms and complex processes. It also is an extremely high-yielding subject from the previous year exam perspective. Thus, a good strategy is a must to prepare this subject. So, make it easy for you we’ve compiled this article with a list of standard books to refer and the most Important Topics of Microbiology and tips you can follow during the preparation.
Given below are the list of Questions MERITERS experts will answer that are essential for an effective and efficient preparation:
- What is the subject wise Weightage?
- Which Books to refer?
- How much Time should be allocated to the subject?
- How much Time should be allocated to each Topic?
- How many times should the subject be Revised?
- What is the Ideal time to Start the subject?
- What are the Important Topics for NEET MDS?
- Types of Questions asked?
What is the subject wise Weightage?
7-10/240 Questions (3%)
Standard books to refer:
How much Time should be allocated for the Subject?
- Theory reading – 4 Days
- MCQ Practice- 10-15 Days
How much Time should be allocated to each Topic?
- Theory reading – 4-6 Hours
- MCQ Practice- 8-10 Hours
How many Times should the subject be Revised?
- 4-8 times revision is required
What is the Ideal time to Start the subject?
- Mid way in the preparation
- After completing 7-10 subjects
Microbiology – Important Topics
|UNIT||MOST IMPORTANT TOPICS|
|Mycology and Parasitology||
What Type of Questions were asked in NEET?
- Case Based
- Fact Based (Memory)
- Concept based
- Numerical/Value Based
2. Image based questions
3. True or false type questions
Please watch the above featured video for more detailed explanation about this article.
We hope this blog will assist you in preparing this subject meticulously for MDS entrance exams.
Keep Following MERITERS!!
Updated Feb 07, 2021.