NEET MDS - How to Prepare For Removable Partial Denture?
Prosthodontics is a vast subject which requires extensive study, the humungous syllabus of Prosthodontics deters students from remembering the subject effectively. For the convenience of students we have divided Prosthodontics into three parts: Complete Denture, Removable Partial Denture, and Fixed Partial Denture. The article aims to cater to the needs of aspiring students aiming to ace the NEET MDS exam.
This article sheds light onthe list of Questions MERITERS experts will answer that are essential for an effective and efficient preparation:
- What is the subject wise Weightage?
- Which Books to refer?
- How much Time should be allocated to the subject?
- How much Time should be allocated to each Topic?
- How many times should the subject be Revised?
- What is the Ideal time to Start the subject?
- What are the Important Topics for NEET MDS?
- Types of Questions asked?
What is the subject wise Weightage?
Standard Books to Refer:
How much Time should be allocated for the Subject?
- Theory reading – 1-2 Days
- MCQ Practice- 1 week
How much Time should be allocated to each Topic?
- Theory reading – 2-3 Hours
- MCQ Practice- 6-8 Hours
How many Times should the subject be Revised?
- 4-6 times revision is required
What is the Ideal time to Start the subject?
- 4th quarter of the preparation
- After completing 17-19 subjects
Removable Partial Denture – Important Topics
|Introduction And Classification
Diagnosis and treatment planning
Kennedy's classification and applegates rule
|Major And Minor Connectors
|Rests, Direct And Indirect Retainers
|Survey And Design
Parts of surveyour
What Type of Questions were asked in NEET?
1. Single best answer
- Case Based
- Fact Based (Memory)
- Concept based
- Numerical/Value Based
2. Image based questions
3. True or false type questions
Please watch the above featured video for more detailed explanation about this article.
We hope this blog will assist you in preparing this subject meticulously for MDS entrance exams.
Keep Following MERITERS!!
Updated Feb 07, 2021.