NEET MDS - How To prepare for Pedodontics?
Pedodontics is a highly specialized field of MDS which caters to all the dental needs of children. It is more or less a clinically active subject and it is particularly based on evidence-based information. The training of Pedodontics encompasses didactic interaction to a situation based learning as it takes into account real-life situations. In this article, we will discuss what should be your strategy and how you should tackle Pedodontics. Let us first take a look at standard books to refer & the most important topics from the subject.
Given below are the list of Questions MERITERS experts will answer that are essential for an effective and efficient preparation:
- What is the subject wise Weightage?
- Which Books to refer?
- How much Time should be allocated to the subject?
- How much Time should be allocated to each Topic?
- How many times should the subject be Revised?
- What is the Ideal time to Start the subject?
- What are the Important Topics for NEET MDS?
- Types of Questions asked?
What is the subject wise Weightage?
7-9/240 Questions (4%)
Standard books to refer:
How much Time should be allocated for the Subject?
- Theory reading – 6-8 Hours
- MCQ Practice- 5 Days
How much Time should be allocated to each Topic?
- Theory reading – 1-2 Hours
- MCQ Practice- 3-6 Hours
How many Times should the subject be Revised?
- 6-8 times revision is required
What is the Ideal time to Start the subject?
- 1st quarter of the preparation
- After completing 3-4 subjects
What Type of Questions were asked in NEET?
- Case Based
- Fact Based (Memory)
- Concept based
- Numerical/Value Based
2. Image based questions
3. True or false type questions
Please watch the above featured video for more detailed explanation about this article.
We hope this blog will assist you in preparing this subject meticulously for MDS entrance exams.
Keep Following MERITERS!!
Updated Feb 07, 2021.